Robyn spent a lot of money on her website, and then spent a lot more money after hackers took it over and defaced it. The site was running an old, insecure version of the Joomla CMS and it showed - the site was still infested with fake Russian users when she asked for help.
We upgraded to the latest version of Joomla, which meant the whole site had to be rebuilt from scratch. We fixed the security issues, stopping fake users from signing up to be administrators. They still try though - the Google Analytics integration we added lets us see a lot of traffic from Russia trying to access the site. But thanks to us, they can't get in.
Now she has a beautiful website, her business shows up properly in Google, and she doesn't have to worry about Russians taking control of her page.
Robyn's website was bright and colourful but the design was sorely out of date. The colour scheme is all over the place and the photos used are extremely "stocky".
Additionally, running on an old version of Joomla meant it was open to attack - and that opening was being exploited. You can't see it here, but the site was host to hundreds of fake user accounts and Analytics data shows it was generating false links for referral spam.
On mobile things aren't much better - there's no responsive menu so navigation was a nightmare. Text is almost impossible to read.
Thankfully though this is all in the past.