Mollie Payment Plugin for HikaShop
A plugin for the HikaShop e-commerce component letting you accept payments through the Mollie platform.
This Mollie Payment plugin lets you accept payments from any of the payment methods accepted by the Mollie platform in your HikaShop store. Accept iDEAL payments in the Netherlands (without huge upfront and recurring monthly fees), let your Belgian customers pay with Bancontact, and more! Mollie lets you accept payments from nearly all major international payment methods with no hidden or ongoing fees - you only pay per transaction.
Other payment options available through Mollie include:
|• Credit Card||• PayPal||• Klarna: Pay Later||• Klarna: Slice It|
|• iDeal||• SEPA Bank Transfer||• SEPA Direct Debit||• SOFORT Banking|
|• Bancontact||• Cartes Bancaires||• EOS||• Postepay|
|• Giropay||• ING Home'Pay||• KBC Payment Button||• Belfius Payment Button|
|• Paysafecard||• Gift cards||• Przelewy24|
For more information on the payment methods you can accept through Mollie using this plugin please visit their website at https://www.mollie.com/en/
This plugin is for the HikaShop e-commerce component. For the Chronoforms plugin, see here
- API Key - you need this from Mollie - either a Test key or Live key.
- Transaction description - this will show up on the customer's bank statement
- Add Order Number to start of payment description - self-explanatory. Will put the auto-generated HikaShop Order Number in front of the transaction description. E.g. "B1Z2 Sky Spider"
- Return url - where you want the user returned to after a successful payment. Not required.
- Cancel url - where you want the user returned to after a failed payment. Not required.
- Debug - if you want certain information sent to the logfile.
- Get mollie payment images on plugin save - if set, when you save the plugin options it will try and get Mollie payment method icons, either from the plugin folder or from mollie's website.
Things you will need first
- A Mollie account
- The Hikashop component
- An API key (See https://www.mollie.com/dashboard/developers/api-keys)
- Activate the payment methods you want to accept under Payment Methods at https://www.mollie.com/dashboard/settings/profiles